Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. As the Customer Service Supervisor, you’ll be recruiting, selecting, training, and leading a team of dynamic customer service professionals. Your years of experience will be put to use maximizing employee engagement and maintaining clear and frequent communication on every level. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, and disability.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Establish, promote and maintain a culture dedicated to exceptional customer service
- Initiate hiring, promotion, transfer and disciplinary action for staff
- Model and inspire professional response and resolution to all customer inquiries and concerns regarding orders and shipments
- Uphold and maintain adherence to company policies and procedures
- Train and ensure proper utilization of warehouse management system (WMS), and maintain appropriate documentation
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 years of experience in customer service, including two years as a supervisor or manager
- 2 years of experience in a warehousing/distribution center environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
It’d be great if you also have:
- Knowledge of warehouse operations
- Strong leadership skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.