The Field Service Project Supervisor is responsible for the direct supervision of Field Service Foremen and the indirect supervision of Field Technicians. The supervisor must ensure that all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to and job requirements are met.
- Execution of projects/jobs within budget and on time.
- Develops work plans and works with the Field Service coordinator in the allocation of manpower, equipment and other resources needed for the next day.
- Communicates with the Field Service Project Manager
- Communicates with the Health and Safety organization on site or job specific actions.
- Train and mentor of Field Service Foremen and Field Service Technicians
- Participate in joint sales call with the field Service specialist and maintains a professional image while dealing with customers or prospective customers.
- When required will assist in the scoping and quoting of projects/jobs or contracts.
- Acts as the on-call Field Service Coordinator on an as needed basis.
- Timely reporting of work-related accidents/incidents to their supervisor.
- Maintains up-to-date confined space supervisor and emergency response supervisor certifications.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 3+ years of environmental field service operations experience.
- Emergency response supervisor training required.
- Strong understanding of equipment operations.
- Knowledge of federal and state environmental regulation, and CHES policies and procedures (safety, compliance, legal, and transportation and disposal) related to field service operations.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Competitive annual salary (CBPP Competency Based Pay Program)
• Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
• Health, Dental and Life Insurance
• 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
• Company paid certifications, licenses and training
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.