A manufacturer of quality seasonings for meat, chicken, fish and other fine Hispanic recipes, with over 30 years in the food industry is looking for a self-motivated, energetic and outgoing person to join our team as the Supervisor – Food Product Demonstrators in the Los Angeles and surrounding areas. The Supervisor will be responsible for planning, scheduling, directing, coordinating and overseeing and enforcing compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Supervise and coordinate all activities of the Product Demonstrator Team.
- Plans, prepares and creates work schedule assignments according to sales needs
- Observes and evaluates Demonstrators work and performance, to include disciplinary action when needed.
- Issues instructions on proper use of products and receipts
- Trains and guides the Demonstrator team.
- Builds strong working relationships with store managers, customers, sales team and central office.
- Administer and process time sheets and expense reports for all Demonstrators.
- Maintain strong lines of daily communication with the Demonstrator Team.
- Build a strong cohesive Demonstrator Team, using team and morale building skills.
- Perform the duties of the Food Product Demonstrator in their absences, and special events as needed.
- Handles all administrative tasks, (i.e., credit cards, phones, expense reports, etc.)
- Coordination and participation in all special events.
- College degree perferred.
- 3 to 5 years of supervisor experience
- Bi-lingual Spanish, written and verbal a must.
- Strong computer skills, excel a must.
- Food industry experience a major plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal, coaching and performance management skills
- Must be willing and able to travel locally and out of state.
Physical Demands and Weekly Schedule
- Individual be out in the field approximately 50% of the time or as needed
- Set-up and break down of displays
- Work and/or be available on weekends
- Normal work schedule will be Wednesday through Sunday
If interested please submit a current resume. Only those with the above qualifications will be considered.
An equal opportunity/affirmative action employer