American Traffic Solutions (ATS) - Safety Division focuses on enhancing safety in communities across the United States with its red-light, speed and school bus stop arm enforcement solutions. Our road safety cameras have effectively enforced traffic laws and saved lives for nearly 300 jurisdictions and school districts. Only ATS - Safety brings together industry-leading technology with all of the other elements needed to ensure a successful road safety camera program.
ATS’ Mesa office is hiring a Service Delivery Supervisor, an individual who will provide strategic leadership and direction to employees for the Arizona Mobile Speed program. This leader champions customer-focused strategies and processes that result in exceptional service to the client and citizens. Working primarily in the field, you will be accountable to deliver results that support the strategies and goals of key ATS customers and the ATS Service Delivery group. This position oversees all aspects of the operational execution, policies, people and initiatives across the assigned Mobile Speed region.
- Leading the Mobile Speed Enforcement team in alignment with delivery to the quality standards
- Continuously evaluating processes, technology and people for improvement opportunities
- Drafting, proposing and executing improvement opportunities with members of the Mobile Speed Team, the client or other cross-functional groups
- Coaching, guiding, training and developing the Mobile Speed team in their roles for the client, as well as with the vision, values, competencies and strategies of ATS
- Learn, then execute, as a subject matter expert, Mobile Speed support activities such as quality assurance reviews, site surveys, audits, validations, deployments and other operational activities
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge and experience in business unit leadership including customer centric delivery / solutions, logistics, scheduling, budget management and reporting
- Solid leadership and interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills, demonstrated capability to influence others
- Fanatic about quality, particularly focused on high first pass yield / rolled throughput yield
- Ability to manage and solve complex problems quickly for minimal impact to the client and without impact to the citizens
- Prior management experience
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record - role requires driving company vehicles