1st Shift, Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm
Logistics done differently.
You know that moving product from Point A to Point B is more challenging than it sounds. At XPO Logistics, we need highly skilled professionals like you who understand the ins and outs of the transportation industry. As the Supervisor of Transportation, you will be responsible for daily supplier performance operations, providing superior communication and service to our customers, and ensuring world-class support and a positive experience. Your role is a critical part in positioning XPO for long-term success.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Ensure all warehousing, transportation, communications, and customer service issues and requests are resolved in a manner that meets or exceeds the customer’s expectations
- Route, plan, update, and track orders and shipments
- Act as liaison between transportation, operations, suppliers, and customers
- Schedule daily workload based on input from customer
- Track and document delivery performance, and report metrics to management and customer as required
- Initiate LEAN concepts into the operation at all levels
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- 3 years of professional experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), with knowledge of the most up-to-date shipping software programs
- Support experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
It’d be great if you also have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or Supply Chain or Logistics Management
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.