Permanent position: Supplier Quality Engineer located in Ellijay, GA for a growing manufacturer of electronic components for the HVAC and Automotive industries. This position is responsible to lead manufacturing partners/suppliers in quality improvement activities and takes action to correct issues using established problem solving techniques. Candidates must have an Associates Degree in degree technical field (Electrical or Mechanical field is preferred) with at least four (4) years' experience in Supplier Quality within a Manufacturing or related environment. This is a direct hire opportunity to join a stable and growing company. APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities for the Supplier Quality Engineer• Lead manufacturing partners in quality improvement activities.
• Provide feedback and suggestions on corrective and preventive actions
• Establish customer metrics and contacts for new products
• Perform first article inspections
• Complete warrants and document and implement process changes
• Issue corrective actions to suppliers
• Travel to customer sites and work on any issues (30% travel)
Requirements for the Supplier Quality Engineer
• Associates Degree in Technical Field is required (Electrical or Mechanical field is preferred)
• Must have at least four (4) years' experience in Supplier Quality for a manufacturing, automotive or related environment
• PPAP/APQP documentation knowledge
• FMEA & Control Plans experience
• Strong root cause analysis skills
• Great benefits plan
• PTO / Vacation plan