Job Title Supply Chain Analyst I
Work Location: Itasca, Illinois,60143
- Looking for experienced Supply Chain professionals who can make a positive impact on our overall network.
- Our Supply Chain Specialists interface with state of the art technology and computer systems such as Microsoft Office 365, GMillenia, Oracle, and Elementum on a daily basis. Those systems are used to provide critical communications between all aspects of the operation to resolve customer issues.
- These aspects include but not limited to transportation, operations, front line customer service, CC and AB billing, loss prevention, and potentially external customers.
- Using a combination of critical thinking and analytical skills, our Supply Chain Specialists will not only work to recover singular customer orders that contain defects, but also utilize their knowledge and experience to reduce future potential defects by identifying trends and root causing to improve processes and reduce overall company shrink.
- Help execute and evaluate trial work in specific warehouses across the country to help reduce and eliminate common supply chain issues, such as late deliveries, returns not picked up, and replacement orders shipping in error. Be a part of an exciting, fast-paced, and strategical supply chain organization. Use your professional skill set to make an impact in regards to improving key performance indicators, such as productivity and quality, throughout the entire company.
Service Requests – When a customer calls into the front-end Customer Service team with a general complaint, it is recorded and categorized. The request is then sent to the Comm Team to be researched and resolved.
* Resolve various customer issues reported through the Front Line Customer Service via the EBS Case Management System.
* Communicate with carriers and internal teams to achieve a swift and decisive resolution for the customer.
* Research and analyze data to reduce common service request errors
Late Delivery and Return Not Picked Up – Customers may call into front line customer service to specifically complain their order was not delivered or a return was not picked up.
* Bridge communication between carriers and internal teams to ensure the customers concern is resolved.
* Obtain proof of completion for returns not picked up and late delivery reports from the carrier(s)
Credit Only processing – Credits pending approval or deletion for customers who have not received orders, require billing corrections, or require satisfaction credits.
* Research requested credits to determine validity and process appropriately. These include but are not limited to delivery fees, price variance, miscellaneous fees, and general credit requests.
* Research and work with reconciliation teams to determine if requested credit should or should not impact inventory and modify credit accordingly. This helps reduce shrink company wide.
* Approve credits for refused orders, delivery failure issues, pricing errors, billing error orders not delivered in part or in whole, delivery fees, VW and non-code that do not auto release, print department orders, drop-ship orders not delivered, defective/ damaged product
* Advise transportation on possible claim issues
*** Any credit not approved requires reverse CRF be sent for customer advisement.
- High School or equivalent minimum, College Experience preferred
- Supply Chain Background preferred
- Basic mastery of formal written English language
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Proficiency using e-mail, ideally Microsoft Office 365 Mail/Drive/Calendar etc.
- Proficiency with computers
- Typing skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to research independently and make educated judgment calls in regards to reshipment, credits, customer issues, etc.