HAVI is a privately held global company that innovates, optimizes and drives the supply chains and marketing promotions of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at HAVI, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Supply Chain Business Analyst is responsible for managing all forecast inputs and planning parameters for restaurant and DC replenishment to meet established quality thresholds to provide acceptable outputs to all stakeholders.
- Accountable for accuracy and consistency of all planning inputs and outputs on a daily basis: Menu Item Forecast Accuracy and raw-item replenishment sufficiency.
- Manage system parameters to improve quality of outputs.
- Application configuration for planning tools.
- Monitor quality of inputs to forecasting and supply chain processes.
- Conducting ad’hoc analyses, trouble-shoot issues, respond to tickets in support of restaurant and DC planning services.
- Run reports and data-pulls in support of on-shore team with their account management responsibilities.
- Manage/Monitor the daily, weekly, and promotion planning cycles.
- Respond to requests (tickets) incoming from internal and external customers.
- Continuously monitor and improve Key Peformance Indicators
- Add value to the business by finding issues/recommending changes
- Support larger team’s continuous improvement projects with technical skills.
- Responsible as back-up to all other team members.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Events planning objectives are enabled in planning tools.
Desired Skills & Experience
Education, Work Experience & Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Process Engineering, Business Administration, Business Analysis or any science related field of study.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including effective communication with external partners, customers, and different cultures.
- High level of analytical, planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to interpret and draw conclusions based on data sets, tables, charts.
- Experience in Demand planning preferred.
- Experience in Supply Chain Planning (inventory planning, manufacturing planning, distribution planning) , exposure to DRP tools (JDA, SAP, Logility) preferred.
- Experience in high pressure environment work through critical issues with quick deadlines desired.
- Ease in gaining business acumen.
- Advanced MS Office skills (specifically Excel)
- Low to Intermediate SQL skills(opportunity to learn on the job)
- Data analysis: R / Python basic knowledge a plus.
- Reporting tools: Tableau / PowerBI basic knowledge a plus.
- VBA a plus.
- Sense of owning part of a complex supply chain management business.
- Ability to manage and prioritize different tasks, effectively balance priorities, and be accepting of ambiguity.
- Manage cross-country relationships
- Highly self-motivated and directed with the ability to juggle different tasks, effectively balance priorities, and be accepting of ambiguity.
- Ability to sufficiently teach and train others on system and business processes.
Our total rewards philosophy integrates programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, corporate culture, corporate citizenship and work-life balance. While individual program components may differ by country, some things remain constant:
- our commitment to rewarding results
- opportunities to work with talented and driven individuals at every level of our company who respect each other, treat each other fairly and hold one another accountable for our customers’—and our company’s—success
There's more ...
- inclusive employee resource groups
- generous medical, dental, vision and other great benefits
- paid parental and medical leave programs
- 401(k) with a company match component and profit sharing
- 19 days of paid time off plus 10 company holidays
- flexibility - remote work and summer Fridays
- work-from-home stipend
- tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment assistance
HAVI does not accept agency resumes submitted by third-party vendors unless a valid agreement has been signed and the HAVI Talent Acquisition Team has granted authorization for submissions for a specified position. Please do not submit or forward resumes to our site, HAVI employees, or any other company location. HAVI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.