Monitor production schedules consistent with master schedules. Responsible for scheduling the production of new manufactured and after-market product for delivery to customers. Acts as a liaison between inside sales, interval production processes and customers regarding order compliance, processing, changes, modifications and delivery of sales orders. Coordinates information between departments regarding product application and customer requirements. Inputs and extracts information from database, and refers to catalogs/manuals to respond to customer inquiries regarding pricing, availability and delivery times. Works on tasks and instructions associated with processes and/or equipment to be used for sequence of operations to meet finished good needs. Revises and reschedules orders to meet production requirement. Identifies, locates and evaluates alternate sources of supply to facilitate cost competitiveness. May recommend new developments in materials and supplies and on improving quality and cost of purchases. Handles special projects, as assigned. This level is developing knowledge and problem-solving skills.
* Constantly check/count inventory to make sure that all materials are always accounted for and that the plant is always well equipped with materials needed to complete customer orders.
* Conduct daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly physical cycle counts to ensure 100% inventory accuracy.
* Pro-actively prepare for future or unexpected customer order needs based on sales forecasts and past order histories by keeping materials in stock and preparing production schedules accordingly.
* Prepare production reports.
* Prepare, organize, and prioritize production schedules based on customer orders and lead times. Rearrange and modify production schedules when met with unforeseen circumstances.
* Actively communicate with and coordinate with Customer Service, Production, and other SCS locations to make sure the plant meets shipping deadlines.
* Prepare purchase orders to obtain materials, tools, and equipment.
* Schedule, coordinate, and expedite the delivery of material.
* Communicate the status of production to all applicable departments including, but not limited to Management, Sales, Customer Service, and Shipping.
* Initiate replacement orders for lost, damaged, or incorrect material received.
* Work extensively with the SAP system to constantly account for inventory and constantly update production capacity.
* Back up Office Coordinator and Customer Service when needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our client's workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.