Contract Length: 6 Months
Our client is seeking a Support Analyst to join their team.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for making sure that new tickets coming in via the queue are assigned to an appropriate team member for timely resolution
- Responsible for making sure that new tickets have all the required information that the research analyst would need to resolve the issue
- Responsible for following up on tickets to keep down the number of old tickets in the queue; follow up with ticket submitter, assigned analyst, or both
Who You Are:
- Basic understanding of ticket management software; able to learn the system quickly
- Able to quickly learn new technologies on a regular basis
- Able to multitask in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent demonstrated customer service and communication skills
- Able to manage, assign, and keep track of multiple tickets as they come through the system
- Able to work independently with little supervision or direction
- Working knowledge of Maximo application
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to work well in a team setting
- Prior experience in user application support is preferred
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!