Permanent position: SURVEYOR PROJECT MANAGER with FDOT experience for an opportunity with a highly regarded growing firm in Fort Meyers, Florida. Need 5 years Surveying experience, solid FDOT related experience, BS/BA or AS Degree OR Compensating experience and MUST HAVE Florida Licensed Surveyor. Includes relocation assistance.
Responsibilities for the Surveyor• Work in a team environment as a member of the survey department, managing land survey projects. Lead a team of 2 to 3 direct reports
• Manage land surveying projects including proposals, scheduling, coordinating with clients and field crews, review and quality control of work including Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) work, boundary, topographic, ALTA, utility, and other types of survey projects.
Requirements for the Surveyor• Must be a Florida Licensed Land Surveyor
• Minimum of 5 years surveying experience, specifically with FDOT project management
• Must have Bachelor Degree OR will consider Associates Degree preferably in a Technical area
• A PLUS to have experience with the latest scanning / modeling software
• Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
Benefits• Salary in range shown based on extent of qualifications
• Comprehensive Benefits
• Solid opportunity with a growing firm
• Relocation assistance