Permanent position: Professional Surveyor located in Tallahassee, FL for a well established company providing solutions to client's engineering and land surveying requirements. This position is responsible to utilize CAD software to prepare drawings, documents and reports from residential land surveys. Candidates must be proficient in AutoCAD to be considered. This is a direct hire opportunity. APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities for the Surveyor• Provide field and office supervision of survey work and crew
• Review/approve computations and drawings for technical accuracy and quality control
• Sign and seal survey work for projects
• Perform on-site observations/field audits on projects of an unusual or complicated nature
Requirements for the Surveyor• FL PLS (Professional Land Surveyor) License is required
• Must have experience in boundary, topographic, residential, or construction surveying
• Ability to perform calculations and drafting of survey data
• AutoCAD experience is preferred
Benefits• Benefits options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
• PTO plan
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.