Our client is seeking a Swift Administrator for a contract opportunity in Plano, TX! The selected resource should be a hands-on SWIFT Infrastructure Engineer with the ability to support and administer Client’s direct interface to SWIFT. The candidate will participate in maintaining the on-site SWIFT components, both hardware and software, and interacting with sysadmin and networking teams as necessary. A successful candidate will be involved in planning, coordination and execution of all SWIFT infrastructure maintenance tasks, including patching of the software/hardware components. The ideal candidate needs to be strong technically, with an in-depth understanding of how different SWIFT components fit together. Needs to be a quick learner, able to conduct independent research, methodical, careful and very well organized.
- Administering of Windows-based SWIFT Alliance Access (SAA), SWIFT Alliance Gateway (SAG), SWIFTNet Link (SNL) and SWIFT Alliance Web Platform (AWP).
- Administering of HSM clusters/users.
- Administering SWIFT related software/hardware upgrades/patching.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics.
- 2-3 years of hands on experience with SWIFT Alliance family of products.
- Knowledge of basic computing principals, security protocols and methods.
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux as a user.
- Understanding of networking protocols, basic firewall rules.