With over 100,000 residents, the City of Allen is a dynamic and welcoming community. The City of Allen's strong economy, diverse population, great educational institutions and quality of life makes it the ideal place to work, live, and play. The City of Allen has something to offer for everyone.
The City's Mission, is "To achieve excellence in managing development of the community and in providing city services so that conditions of living and public confidence are continually enhanced".
Our employees serve the citizens of Allen with the following values:
- People First – Giving priority to others
- Respect – Treating others with courtesy and dignity
- Integrity – Serving with honesty, trust and hard work
- Deliver – Following through on commitments while exceeding expectations
- Excel – Creating an innovative and improving work environment
Under the direction and supervision of the Learn to Swim Coordinator and Water Safety Instructors, assists in conducting American Red Cross Learn-to-Swim programs. Other duties may include providing customer service and interfacing with other City employees and citizens. This position does not provide direction to other employees.