RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) System Administrator in Austin, Texas (TX).
The Enterprise Content Management (ECM) System Administrator is responsible for designing, developing, implementing and supporting solutions using industry leading ECM Content Manger / Control Point.
The ECM Administrator / Developer will create detailed design documentation using Unified Markup Language (UML) as well as Training material for business power users. You will also act as the expert technical resource for issue resolution and provide technical direction regarding various system integrations.
- Responsible for design, development, testing, delivery, and support of Content Manager and Control Point ECM Applications
- Responsible with working with SharePoint team to ensure integration and communications with ECM are stable and meet business requirements
- Participates in business requirements gathering sessions (JAD) and technical review sessions
- Proposes and assists in the implementation of new architectural solutions to Enterprise Architect
- Documents design and architectural solutions
- Proposes business process improvements for document retention and workflows
- Designs, develops and administers various Content Manager workflows
- Provides capture solutions for various business units for scanning and storage of critical documents
- Configures, maintains and supports content engine, application engine and document management platforms
- Troubleshoots production problems
- Reviews trace and system logs; works with product service providers to resolve issues and open PMR's
- Ensures application is meeting Service Level Agreement (SLA) metrics
- Manages the change process for the application(s) supported
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years systems development experience with ECM applications or a High School diploma or GED / equivalent and 8+ years systems Administration experience with ECM applications is required
- Extensive knowledge of Unified Markup Language (UML)
- Solid knowledge of ECM (Preferably: Content Manager, Control Point and SharePoint)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.