Fort Eustis, VA 23604
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certified and VA certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Information Technology services provider located outside our nation's capital and in the epicenter of the Government IT industry. Choisys is an information technology infrastructure services provider with offerings in: Systems Engineering, Network Infrastructure Engineering, Video Teleconference Solutions Engineering and Program Management. Our proficiencies are Medical IT Services, Education/Training IT Services and Government IT Services.
Weare seeking a System Administratorto join a team of IT professionalsthat will manage the day-today system administration tasks associated with the US Army’s Life Long Leaning Center virtual server farm. Works closely with database administrators and Information Assurance Manager to ensure compliance.
The candidate must have strong oral and written communication skills, be a US Citizen and have an ActiveSecret DoD Security Clearance.
- Provide system support for approved services. This includes but not limited to daily system support, process improvement and maintaining accreditation documentation.
- Assess Information Assurance Vulnerability Assessments (IAVA), test and schedule mitigation tasks during approved windows.
- Create diagrams using Visio.
- Provide technical risk assessments, assistance with system accreditation (Networthiness and RMF) and system risk assessment (security audits).
- Track and manage error logs to ensure proper performance of the servers and monitor capacity of integrated systems.
- Manage backup configurations.
- As the system evolves to integrate new technologies and additional capabilities are identified for implementation, the system administrator shall assist in analyzing requirements.
- At least two years of experience as a system administrator on a Windows-based network.
- CompTIA Security+CE (must be current)
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) certification
- Flexibility required to perform occasional afterhours maintenance tasks and emergency repairs, as needed.
- Active Secret DoD Security Clearance.
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.