RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is immediately adding a full time System Architect to our team in support of our enterprise technology solutions client in Quantico, Virginia (VA).
- Under minimal direction, functions in advanced specialty disciplines such as, but not limited to, information security, privacy, and information assurance, assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, data engineering, industry expertise, knowledge engineering, legacy evolution, or system infrastructure
- Leads and coordinates the design, development, implementation and support of business and/or technical information technology solutions encompassing multiple specializations, platforms and technologies
- Defines project scope, plans and deliverables including cost projections and proposed implementation dates; Assists leadership in determining technical direction of the organization
- Researches, analyzes, recommends and implements new technologies, standard processes, tools and techniques
- Creates portions of information technology plans based on an understanding of the customer's organizational strategic direction, technology context and business needs
- Coaches and provides technical leadership to others on the application of new technologies, appropriate project management and system development methodologies
- Provides technical support for marketing initiatives through participation in proposals and marketing studies
- Reviews other system and programming designs to ensure selection of appropriate technology, efficient use of resources and integration of multiple systems and technologies
- Identifies, develops, updates and enforces standards and procedures
- Monitors and ensures resolutions of performance issues. Interfaces with support groups and production problems, technical concerns and financial issues
- High School diploma or GED
- Ten or more (10+) years of related experience with experience in leading and managing information technology projects in a complex environment
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.