RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is immediately adding a full time System Architect to our team in support of our enterprise technology solutions client in Quantico, Virginia (VA). Our client is an end-to-end services company providing information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
Essential Job Functions:
- Designs architecture to include the software, hardware, and communications to support the total requirements as well as provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces
- Identifies, assesses, and presents options for meeting the functional and technical requirements including hardware and software updates or upgrades
- Responsible for developing high level system design diagrams
- Ensures these systems are compatible and in compliance with the standards for open systems architectures, the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) and International Standards Organization (ISO) reference models, and profiles of standards - such as Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) Open Systems Environment (OSE) reference model - as they apply to the implementation and specification of Information Management (IM) solution of the application platform, across the application program interface (API), and the external environment/software application
- Ensures that the common operating environment is compliant
- Evaluates analytically and systematically problems of work flows, organization and planning and develops appropriate corrective action
- High School diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Five to nine (5-9) years of related experience in data security administration
- Certified in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.