RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a System Engineer in Brickell, Florida (FL).
The client is seeking an experienced and versatile Systems Engineer to work alongside the IT Team. This position will be responsible for the daily management and maintenance of key network systems. Attention to detail, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and ability to work under pressure are imperative.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform basic updates and maintenance on Windows Server 2012/2016 servers
- Utilize SCCM for patch management of servers and workstations
- Monitor and maintain active directory Work with GPO's as required
- Monitor and maintain Exchange 2010/2016 environment
- Monitor and maintain Citrix XenApp server farm
- Monitor and maintain network backups and associated hardware and software
- Maintain proper documentation and system diagrams for all supported systems
- Provide daily end-user support for hardware, peripherals, and software
- Provide after-hours coverage for end-user support on a scheduled, rotating basis
- Bachelor's degree in an IT or Business related field is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience with server installations, maintenance, and upgrades
- Experience with Cisco routing and switching, Enterprise Storage and VMware a plus
- Law firm experience preferred
- Must have strong knowledge of the following systems: Windows Server 2012/2016, Active Directory, Exchange 2010/2016, Citrix XenApp 6.5 and above and SCCM
- Flexibility with schedule and ability to work afterhours
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.