Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is a leading global provider of secure software-defined, hardware-enabled mission systems. Our company is pioneering capabilities in a wide variety of sectors that keep our nation safe from Undersea to Space and Cyberspace.
Mission Systems is looking for a candidate to join the System Security Engineering organization. This team is responsible for Anti-Tamper and Information Assurance/Cybersecurity efforts. The candidate will be responsible for performing technical planning, system integration support, and verification and validation for System Security efforts deploying Anti-Tamper and Information Assurance techniques.
The candidate will be instrumental in completing efforts at all instances of the product development life cycle to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
The system security systems engineer will ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math with at least 14 years of related system security experience, 12 years experience with a related Master's Degree, or 10 years with a PhD.
- Systems Engineering knowledge of military systems.
- Active DOD Secret clearance is required with the ability to obtain higher clearances involving polygraph.
- Ability to travel occasionally CONUS and OCONUS
- Advanced degrees in Engineering, Software, or Science
- Anti-Tamper experience.
- Experience in technical leadership role.
- Experience working with Government AT agencies
- At least 3 years experience making technical presentations to internal and external customers
- Demonstrably good writing skills
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.