JOB TYPE: Full Time - Contract
LOCATION: Dearborn, MI
JOB SUMMARY FOR Systems Administrator:
- Anaconda/Python and R System Engineer ROLE
- This position is ideal for the multi-faceted individual who has experience as a System Engineer, Solution Architect, Business Analyst, and Project Manager, and is interested in working with a portfolio of cutting edge tools, multiple IT organizations and business customers.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR Systems Administrator:
- In this role, you will work closely with multiple organizations (Business Customers, Product Owners, GDIA, IT) to convert business goals into product requirements and prioritize them as user stories on the product backlog.
- You will coordinate with managing a product roadmap.
- Act as the single point of contact for assigned tools.
JOB EXPERIENCE FOR Systems Administrator:
- Participate in and/or lead development of requirements, user story development, use cases, and test cases.
- DESIGN: Work with Architects and Security Controls Champion on solution design.
- ACQUIRE, INSTALL, CONFIGURE: Work with IT Operations (ITO), IT Engineering, Asset Planning Lifecycle Management (APLM) and Business Customers in the acquisition, provisioning, installation and configuration and testing hardware/software
SKILL REQUIREMENTS FOR Systems Administrator:
- System Engineer experience.
- Experience installing, and configuring system software
- Experience with analytics tools, including Hadoop, python, R and SQL.
- Business Analyst experience Experience delivering, supporting and testing complex infrastructure solutions
- Strong communication, and organizational and coordination skills as well as experience coordinating activities across multiple diverse teams
- Ability to perform root cause analysis Experience with architecture documents, security documents and separation of duties.
- Experience with Windows and Unix/Linux operating systems Very strong English and communication skills
BENEFITS FOR Systems Administrator:
- Medical, Dental, Vacation, Holiday tailored to meet your needs. 401K/Match, $15,000 Life Insurance, Award-Winning Employee Care Program. Established and highly regarded reputation with Green Card and H1 processing.
Why should you choose Epitec?
We started Epitec with a single focus, Placing People First. Knowing every good endeavor begins with listening and understanding, we’ve set about challenging every part of the employment process. Bringing the proper connections together for the perfect fit.
How is Epitec different?
Epitec gets to know our prospective employees, using these insights to locate the perfect placement for you. We are there, every step of the way. Providing a best-in-class compensation package combined with the opportunity to grow financially and personally through your work.
What is the result?
Epitec represents the world’s top companies and works to fill their open jobs with the world’s best talent. That’s led to Epitec servicing an impressive list of Fortune 100 companies. We’ve also won many awards, including eleven 101 Best & Brightest awards, four MMSDC A.C.E. Awards, multiple Crain’s awards and multiple Corp! magazine diversity awards. And that’s just the beginning, as we work to innovate the way the world thinks about employment.