Our client in Fremont, CA has an immediate need for a Systems Administrator
This position will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Software and hardware support and troubleshooting (including repairs as needed) for both Linux and Windows environments
- Working with vendors for support issues
- OS Installations including virtual desktops and servers
- Process automation and improvement
- Help Desk tickets for customer issues
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- BS degree (or equivalent) in Information Technology or related field
- Must have 3+ years of professional experience in Systems Administration supporting Unix and Linux Servers as well as Windows
- Must have in-depth knowledge supporting and administering servers and workstations in a large, multi-site, enterprise-wide environment. Global experience preferred
- Virtualization experience with VMWare products, VDI and vCloud Director is a plus.
- Must possess Shell/Perl scripting abilities along with process automation.
- Knowledge of software distribution, managed desktop and remote server management tools is required
Are you available? Please send a current resume to email@example.comHelp
Please reference job# 12670
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit our website at www.mbg.com.
Mainz Brady Group, a technology staffing firm, is recognized as a leader in comprehensive employment and staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Government, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications. We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales & Marketing and Human Resources staffing - on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
At Mainz Brady Group, our experienced professional Technology Staffing Specialists take great pride in our ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so; we are able to offer the best career choices for our candidates.