RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Systems Administrator I in Lake Forest, Illinois (IL).
The ideal candidate will be responsible for installation, configuration and maintenance of the network infrastructure. This person ensures the network is running smoothly and upgrades network to provide maximum performance. They proactively look for methods to improve the efficiency and reliability of the network infrastructure. The candidate also coordinates with other IS staff including consultants and vendors to resolve problems if necessary.
- Install server hardware and software infrastructure
- Support SCCM application
- Troubleshoot and support EMC VxRails
- Support of O365 migration
- Troubleshoot and support Exchange email system
- Troubleshoot and support DNS, DHCP and Active Directory system
- Support Citrix XenApp application
- Install software, apply patches, monitor performance and troubleshoot alerts
- Configures and manage system backups
- 4+ years of expertise in supporting and troubleshooting network infrastructure devices, including 4+ years of expertise in supporting and troubleshooting Operating Systems including; Windows 2008/2012/2016, Linux, and Windows Desktop 7/10
- Experience in primary network topologies, LANs/WANs (Ethernet), TCP/IP protocol (IPv4) and other common network standards
- Knowledge of VMware Virtual environments
- Knowledge of network solutions and systems
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills; effective team player
- Good group presentation skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize work load and consistently meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.