UAT Accessibility 201 Centennial Ave, Piscataway, NJ
A large Wireless company is looking for a UAT Analyst to support a major initiative as it relates to Web Accessibility. They are looking to convert 25 of their top websites to be 508/W3C/ Telecom 255 compliant. The UAT analyst is responsible testing the new accessibility standards.
- This candidate should have an understanding of Section 508, Web-based intranet and internet information and applications for providing accessibility of websites.
- This candidate should have experience working with Web Accessibility Toolkit for Internet Explorer.
- Previous experience doing UAT/QA for 508/Telecom 255 compliance.
- Understanding of W3C practices
- Experience using shortcuts and keystrokes for JAWS, Screen Reader, or something similar.
- Recent accessibility/QA experience.
- Understanding of HTML and ARIA
- Experience implementing accessible websites based on W3C and or Sec 508 guidelines.
- Conduct accessibility compliance testing using various methodologies including automated testing tools, manual tests, code reviews and assistive technology usage.
- Experience with JAWS, NVDA, Voice Over screen readers.
- Thorough knowledge of accessibility testing techniques using automated and manual testing procedures.
- Provide website accessibility services to conduct full website reviews, analysis, remediation and functional testing.
- Recent experience writing test cases. Executing test cases and raising defects.
- Consult with project teams within the IT Project Life Cycle to ensure compliance with Accessibility standards, guidelines and best practices.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.