RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is immediately adding a full time Systems Administrator to our team in support of our enterprise technology solutions client in Quantico, Virginia (VA).
- Under broad direction, leads and coordinates the operational support and implementation activities for local area network (LAN), campus area network (CAN), and wide area network (WAN) service offerings encompassing heterogeneous platforms
- Assists leadership in determining tactical and strategic direction of the organization as it relates to emerging operational support technologies
- Researches, analyzes, and recommends new operational support technologies, tools, and techniques
- Coaches others on the application of new operational support technologies
- Reviews distributed computing and network designs to select appropriate operational support strategies and ensure efficient use of resources
- Conducts system support design and performance evaluation reviews
- Identifies, develops, and updates operational support standards and procedures
- Participates with corporate strategic planning teams
- Keeps abreast of emerging operational support technologies and industry trends
- Recommends price/performance improvement opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, or related field
- Ten or more (10+) years of related experience
- Must possess a DoD Clearance
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.