Responsibilities & Requirements:
· Experience with SharePoint Administration (2016, 2013, or 2010) required; and some experience with design of SharePoint sites and Workflow.
· Requires knowledge of both SQL Server and Windows Server.
· Experience with SharePoint Hosting and Managed Services (Operations and Management) of physical SharePoint servers on commercial internet.
· Experience with patching, configuration and upkeep of the SharePoint Server and supporting Microsoft SQL Server.
· Manage User accounts and user access requests to the SharePoint Portal.
· Renew SSL/TLS certificates with a publicly trusted certificate authority.
· Provide internet bandwidth for the access of the SharePoint Server.
· Experience migrating an existing SharePoint 2010 setup to SharePoint 2016.
· Experience and understanding of how SharePoint interfaces with MS Office.
· Periodically work shift will be adjusted for system patching.
· Minimum Secret clearance with SSBI.
· Compliant with Information Assurance – Technical (IAT) Level 2 requirements. Ability to obtain DOD-Secret clearance.
· Travel may be required to other sites.