SYSTEMS ANALYST - CONTRACT - DURHAM, NC
Systems Analyst Responsibilities:
* Executes high quality analysis for a self-contained projects.
* Documents requirements and creates technical specifications
* Analyzes existing systems and recommends designs for achieving requirements for self-contained projects.
* Understand WI Digital Platforms web application related topics and be able to communicate technical concepts to the internal stakeholders inside and outside of the Development team.
* Collaborate closely with the business stakeholders and the development team on requirements, design, testing, and implementation to provide systems solutions and coordinate overall delivery of technology services.
* Support Quality Assurance team members throughout all testing.
Systems Analyst Requirements:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* 4+ years of systems analysis with a focus in financial services applications Skills and Knowledge
* Demonstrates strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to understand technical concepts and be able to succinctly convey those concepts to partners
* Analyze requirements, processes and solve business problems; work through ambiguous situations.
* Experience with database query tools / Strong SQL skills is a plus
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ability to effectively communicate with customers, technical team members, and other technical contributors across the organization
* Understanding of the agile software development methodologies
* Ability to work with a variety of individual
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.