Job Title: Systems Analyst
Location: Hilliard, OH
Duration: 24+ months
- Complete all Usage and provisioning audit controls within a specific amount of time.
- Perform audits for SOX controls involving Voice, Text, and Data Usage
- Attend cross functional meetings as the National Revenue Assurance Rating Subject Matter Expert.
- Work with stakeholders to drive changes for addressing process and functional gaps.
- Develop new business rules to identify discrepancies requiring extensive knowledge of the technical aspects of the billing system
- Develop and run queries to determine root cause and quantify both subscriber and revenue impact. This requires basic knowledge of SQL
- Assist in the development of new reconciliation systems to help improve the accuracy and efficiency of the current system
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1 or more years of wireless experience.
- Experience with desktop applications, including Word and Excel.
- Strong, proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think and work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to work under pressure with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work in a team environment.
- Desire to learn and capability to assimilate new information and adapt to frequent change.
- Demonstrated analytical, quantitative, and proactive thinking; proven organizational abilities.
- Demonstrated time management and prioritization skills.