Chevo is hiring an experienced SDLC Systems Analystto join our expanding firm. This position provides the opportunity for significant client interaction by learning the client’s business better than they know it and to become a trusted advisor. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of computer system principles, automated data processing functions, and software languages to develop solutions to user requirements. This position is located in Washington, DC and is Metro accessible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Apply knowledge of computer system principles, automated data processing functions, and software languages to manage the System Development Lifecycle Governance Process and enforce process compliance through phase gate reviews.
- Analyze and evaluate required SDLC documentation and then assess for proper lifecycle requirements.
- Perform the gathering, analysis, and synthesis of information for proper lifecycle definition.
- Support the development of documents, templates, and written communications to ensure compliance with SDLC process.
- Develop and maintain supporting documentation.
- Support and facilitate SDLC governance meetings, including but not limited to scheduling and preparing agendas, materials, taking meeting minutes, and following up with Project Managers and stakeholders to ensure recommended governance action items are complete.
- Develop processes, methods, standards and training for effectively executing SDLC management
- Provide independent assessments of IT programs and projects to determine known and unknown risks, improvement opportunities, and overall program/project status.
- 8 years' professional experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple task simultaneously
- 5 years' experience in systems analysis or information systems
- Bachelor's degree
- PMI, PMP or ITIL Certification
- Hands-on experience providing federal Project Management consulting services
- Demonstrated experience with IT business processes and SDLC
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
- The ability to present a polished, professional, and diplomatic image to clients.
This position may have telecommuting availability of 1 day per week.
Chevo offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid leave, 401K plan with matching, monthly SMART card employer contribution for commuting expenses, tuition assistance and more!
Want to work for a winner of the 2012 through 2016 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval and one of the fastest-growing private companies in America according to the 2011 Inc. 500|5000 list? Then join Chevo!