RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Systems Engineer in Fort Lauderdale, Florida (FL).
The Senior Systems Engineer will be supporting a Windows/Linux infrastructure comprised of 20+ remote locations throughout North America and abroad, with several thousand of call-center and corporate users. This role will involve managing server infrastructure, and supporting day to day maintenance operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar concentration as well as direct work experience
- Current MCSE and like certifications in the Linux space is preferred
- 10+ years of Windows/Linux Administration
- 10+ years of experience with various types of hardware to include blade systems
- 5+ years of experience with VMWare eSXI
- 5+ years of experience with CommVault, Veristor, NetBackup
- 5 + years of SAN experience
- 5+ years of experience with Citrix XenApp
- Proven experience with DNS, PKI, DFS, WSUS and Patch Management
- Proven experience with PCI audit remediation utilizing tools such as Nessus and Qualys
- Proven experience with systems monitoring solutions (i.e. Netcool, OpenNMS, SolarWinds, HP OpenView, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication (Both written and verbal) skills
- Expertise in troubleshooting, performance tuning, and problem resolution
- Proven ability to multi-task between operational and project related work efforts
- Strong documentation, communication skills, and ability to train others is critical
- Hardware Imaging and maintenance, preferably with HP servers
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.