|We’re looking for a talented Systems Engineer responsible for second level response, incident recording and triage of client issues raised via phone, email, internal escalation or system generated alerts.|
Main Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Report to client location
- Alerts and tickets from various systems
- Inbound calls and emails from client's internal staff
- Ensure that all SLA/KPI objectives are being met according to defined service levels.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
Candidates must possess exceptional and proven customer service skills with a focus on consistent service excellence with an ability to communicate at all organizational levels. Expected to be available and take rotations for on call and weekend support.
AS degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent technical experience/training.
At least five years of related technical experience in the following fields:
- Administering/supporting LAN/WAN environments.
- Experience in NOC, Corporate Help Desk.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 2003/2008 and Active Directory.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience supporting Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8.
- Experience with Citrix Virtualization.
- In-depth working knowledge of Microsoft Ex and SQL Server
- In-depth working knowledge of VMware VSphere 4.0 and above.
- In-depth working knowledge of DNS, DHCP and TCP/IP
- In-depth working knowledge of backup procedures
- General understanding of telecommunications technologies.
- Proven commitment to customer service excellence.
- Prior experience working with an IT Consulting Firm.
- Prior experience working with an RMM tool such as Kasya
- Prior experience working with an CRM tool such as Connectwise or Jira
- Good communication skills, self-starter and ability to work independently. Possess and apply a broad and comprehensive knowledge of a particular field of specialization to the completion of difficult and complex assignments.
- Candidate must pass several comprehensive background checks.
- Valid driver license required.
- Must be flexible to work all shifts including some holidays and weekends.