Working in Northrop Grumman Mission Systems means making a direct contribution to mission projects that keep our homeland safe, expanding the boundaries of possibility and reshaping the world we live in.
We are seeking an experiencedIntegration & Test Engineer to become part of our Systems Engineering, Integration & Test organization,located in Woodland Hills, CA. The selected candidate will work in a dynamic people-focused environment where they will interact with users, customers and other developers on Guidance, Navigation & Control systems as a part of our Mission Systems Engineering, Sciences and Technology group.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Synthesizes customer contractual needs and requirements into system test solutions that acknowledges technical, schedule and cost constraints
- Develops and directs preparation and execution of comprehensive test plans, procedures and schedules for completing systems
- Coordinates integrated testing activities
- Reviews and evaluates test requirements to insure completeness of test program
- Performs technical analysis of complete systems and prepares comprehensive system level evaluations
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
This requisition may be filled at either a level 3 or a level 4.
The basic requirements for a level 3 are a Bachelor's degree in related STEM degree and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience or a Master's degree in a related STEM degree and 3 years experience.
The basic requirements for a level 4 are a Bachelor's degree in related STEM degree and a minimum of 9 years of relevant experience, a Master's degree in a related STEM degree and 7 years of relevant experience, or a PhD in related STEM degree and 4 years experience.
Additional qualifications for both levels are:
- Working/Engineering use of MatLab
- Excellent presentation and writing/communication skills, self-motivated, willing to learn, and interested in working in a team environment
- Must be a U.S. citizen with the ability to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance
- Master's degree in Engineering or Physics from an accredited institution
- Leadership experience in an engineering environment
- Prior experience in Systems Engineering or Integration & Test roles
- Programming experience
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- Prior experience in Guidance, Navigation, & Control Systems
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.