This position is within the F-35 Performance and Decision Analytics (P&DA) team supporting F-35 sustainment performance management, modeling, and analysis. The selected candidate will integrate within a team comprised of Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin and BAE Systems to develop, test, and sustain highly complex technical products to sustain the growing F-35 fielded fleet. The selected candidate will:
-- Drive system integration activities for defining, decomposing, validating, and verifying flow down of contractual requirements for program business decision support systems.
-- Determine objectives and approaches in the development and maturation of Performance Based Logistics (PBL) technical solutions and corresponding documentation of technical solutions.
-- Analyze application/system solution requirements for PBL metric measures, reporting requirements, and assessment of fleet performance.
-- Peer review documentation and technical products created by other team members to ensure they fulfill needs/requirements (products created in Python, Tableau, SQL, and Oracle APEX).
-- The ideal candidate will have both Systems and Software Engineering experience, but will perform a Systems Engineering role and work mostly in the MS office suite of products
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical or System Engineering,Computer Science, Math orother technically related discipline with 9 years experience; or 7 years related experience with a Masters degree
- Experience with one or more of the following: Python, Java, C++, or C#
- Experience with database language such as SQL and/or Oracle
- Experience with data analytics
- Proficient with MS Office (e.g. Access, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Active Secret Clearance
- US Citizenship Required
- Hands-on technical field or in-plant experience on military aircraft, highly desired
- Ability to direct software requirements and interpret results
- Experience with systems reliability/maintainability
- Experience with performance based logistics contracts and business concepts
- Experience with F-35 Sustainment or Production
- Experience with Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS)
- Experience with large enterprise databases, including Oracle, HANA, or Hadoop program/project planning and execution capabilities
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.