This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Systems Engineer:
- Test and deploy Windows 10 Image on supported peripherals
- Keep track of all Windows 10 issues
- Migrate user profiles from Windows 7 to Windows 10 using MDT process
- Install applications on user machines
- Collaborate with operations, PC Lab and Helpdesk resources to troubleshoot issues related to Windows 10 migration
- Work directly with customer to resolve any issues pertaining to migration process
Requirements of the Systems Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree or at least 5 years of IT work experience
- Excellent customer support skills
- Extensive experience with migrating users from Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Working knowledge of active directory for Windows 10 group policy settings
- Familiar with Desktop Image creation/deployment process (Quest KACE 2000 or similar)
- Knowledge of Microsoft products such as O365, SharePoint, Outlook and Skype
- Ability to resolve issues that arise with Windows 10 Operating System
- Understanding of encryption process using windows bit locker
- Understanding of Project Management Concepts
- Experience with WinMagic SecureDoc Encryption tool
- Knowledge of Quest's K1000 and K2000 tools
- Knowledge of Remedy ticketing system
- ITIL Foundation Certification preferred
Keywords: Systems Engineer, Windows 10, Windows 7, Microsoft O365, SharePoint, Outlook, Skype, Remedy, ITIL
Job ID: 309422
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!