RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Systems Integrations Tech I in Louisville, Kentucky (KY).
Our client has been in business for 30+ years due to the focus and commitment, not only to their customers, but to their associates as well. They refer to their associates as the heart and soul of their company and are committed to maintaining an office culture of respect, integrity and excellence. If you are interested in this amazing opportunity please apply today!
Essential Job Functions:
- Research, design, develop, and test computer or computer-related equipment
- Responsible for supervising the manufacturing and installation of computer or computer-related equipment
- Major Job Duties and Responsibilities: Update knowledge and skills to keep up with rapid advancements in computer technology
- Provide technical support to designers, marketing and sales departments, suppliers, engineers and other team members throughout the product development and implementation process
- Test and verify hardware and support peripherals to ensure that they meet specifications and requirements, by recording and analyzing test data
- Monitor functioning of equipment and make necessary modifications to ensure the system operates in conformance with specifications
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan layout, including type of computers and peripheral equipment modifications
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent training/education required
- Entry level to 2 years of experience required
- Knowledge of computer software, such as configuration management software, desktop communications software, operating system software and internet directory services software
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one's time
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.