Publishers Clearing House (PCH) is looking for a Systems Programmer with highly technical software programming experience in SMP/E installs to support our mainframe.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Apply recommended Z/OS system maintenance to ensure system reliability and performance
- Maintain third party software products used by various departments to perform key business services
- Support company effort upgrading IT infrastructure; analyze current hardware environment and provide specifications for new hardware environment
- Support data storage requirements on the MVS environment
- Provide technical support to developers and users of long and short-term application development projects as required.
- Maintain clear communications with management and peers regarding production systems status and related problems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Extensive experience with SMP/E installs required
- 8+ years of experience in the technical support field, including at least 2 years of systems programming experience (or an equivalent combination or education and work experience)
- Experience working in a large mainframe environment
- Extensive experience with ZOS, DB2, Cobol, CICS, IBM 2 cpu
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
Publishers Clearing House (PCH), headquartered in Jericho, NY, with offices in New York City, NY, Portland, ME, Boston, MA and Chicago, IL, is a leading interactive media Company offering a broad range of products, digital entertainment and services to consumers. Our success is built on PCH's unique, free-to-play, chance-to-win value proposition, individually personalized offers based on the trusted first party relationship we maintain with millions of consumers and the excitement of the Publishers Clearing House brand.
Join our winning team and apply today!
This position is based on Long Island, NY. Candidates must reside in the NY Tri-state area
PCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer