Livio, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ford Motor Company, is seeking a Systems Software Engineer (Embedded) whom will work within the Connected Vehicles and Product and Platform (The employee will work for Livio and receive all Ford Benefits).
At Livio, our Systems Software Engineers are responsible for connecting content and services to hardware products for a variety of new applications. They will be responsible for also maintaining the SmartDeviceLink Core open source project which is used by numerous OEMs and suppliers all around the world. All engineers at Livio work together in a flat organization to deliver innovative and cutting edge software.
We are looking for the best, forward-thinking minds to join us as we build connectivity solutions for vehicles, the home, and beyond. The primary focus is connecting content and services to hardware products for a variety of new applications. All of our software engineers work together as one team.
- Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or other related field
- 1+year post college work experience in Software Engineering
- 1+ year experience in C++
- HMI development experience (HTML or QT)
- Expert Proficiency in developer tools (gcc toolchain)
- Bluetooth or other wireless programming experience
- Testing and validation experience
- Open source development experience
- Mobile app development skills
- Functional knowledge of embedded electronics
- Strong organizational skills
At Ford Motor Company, the distance between you and an amazing career has never been shorter. Join the Ford team today, and discover the benefits, rewards and development opportunities you’d expect from a diverse global leader.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected.