OPPORTUNITY FOR A TRANSPORTATION DISPATCHER OR GENERAL OFFICE COORDINATOR
If you have prior experience as a Dispatcher or working in a general office capacity, preferably in healthcare, we would to speak with you. We are a healthcare organization located in Bergen County, NJ. We currently have a vacant position for a full time Medical Transportation Coordinator.
If you would like to join a dedicated team of professionals who are committed to providing high quality services to patients, then this may be the right place for you!
This is an opportunity to show your exceptional attention to detail, your ability to quickly and efficiently manage changing daily schedules, and your outstanding customer service skills. Your responsibilities would include:
- Daily scheduling of rides
- Record keeping by spreadsheet and entering data into a transportation application system
- Preparing monthly reports of all rides and associated costs
- Monitoring monthly salary and non-salary expenses to ensure compliance with budget/targets.
To be considered for this position you should have the following qualifications:
- Prior experience as a dispatcher or similar role for a transportation company (healthcare/medical strongly preferred)
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and scheduling software
- Experience with accounts receivable
- High School Diploma/GED
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity for career growth. Please submit your resume in confidence to: