Welcome to Riviana Foods Inc. While you may not know us by our company name, you grew up loving our brands many of which have been your favorite's for over 100 years.
We are America's leading rice company and the nation's second largest provider of pasta products. Our portfolio includes over 20 trusted brands with more than 500 products widely distributed in many countries around the world.
We are America’s largest processor, marketer and distributor of branded and private label rice products. We are also the second largest producer and marketer of pasta products in the nation.
Riviana brands are well known for their quality and excellence and the company is committed to providing the most wholesome products on the market today, to leading both the rice and pasta industries in innovation, and to providing high-quality products you can be proud to serve your family.
Our global reach is an important factor in Riviana's success. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ebro Foods, S.A., the world leader of the rice sector, we take a world view of the rice and pasta business and draw upon the global resources of our parent company.
For a detailed look at our rice and pasta portfolio, click on this link - https://www.riviana.com/en-us/content/29880/OurBrands.aspx
We are looking for talented people who want to make a difference, we are looking for someone who aspires to lead, whether it is people, processes or the business. We are looking for someone who gains by establishing solid relationships, is communicative and sharing and strives for excellence every day. If you aspire to greater things and are looking to leave your footprint, we have a great opportunity for you.
Treasury Manager – Harrisburg, PA
The Treasury Manager is responsible for corporate liquidity, investments, and risk management related to the company's financial activities. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Treasury Manager will be responsible to develop and manage strategies, operations and policies related to the treasury function, including cash management, foreign exchange, borrowing, and payment processing. This position will also be responsible for Rick Management and Managing our Insurance Brokerage relation and Insurance needs. Primary areas of accountability include forecasting cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment.
- Develop and maintain cash flow forecast (rolling three months)
- General bank relations
- Borrowing management/executions
- Reconciliation of bank accts
- Monitors daily cash position and manages transaction software
- Letter of Credit and Wire transfer (EFT) executions
- Foreign currency management
- Foreign entity dividend/cash remittance strategy and execution
- Lockbox strategy
- Management of debt service requirements ( principal and interest)
- Provide required input to accounting
- Support year-end audit requirements
- Support inter-company loan requirements
- Manage Corporate guarantees
- Advise on key vendor credit decisions
- Support Recapitalization needs
- Manage Treasury support costs and provide budget input
- Financial Covenant Compliance
- Manage Insurance claims
- Workers Comp
- Property and Casualty
- Products Liability
- Track and analyze claims activity and loss projections
- Provide input for insurance reserves
- Manage self-insured workers comp programs and funding requirements
- Manage insurance broker and insurance renewal process
- Manage Legal Support
- Review/comment on “simple” contracts
- Manage inventory of Corporate Contracts
- Manage outside legal firm support
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CTP Certification preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in a Treasury related position preferred
- SAP and CPG industry experience a plus