Behavioral Health Support Staff
- Work one-on-one with children in adolescents with behavioral disorders in their homes, schools and communities
- Serve as part of a collaborative therapeutic team that includes master’s level therapists, educators and other professionals
- Collaborate with parents and teachers to support the child in making behavioral improvements
- Utilize positive reinforcement, emotional support, psychosocial rehabilitative activities and crisis intervention strategies
- Support the child/adolescent in improving social skills and in activities of daily living
A Behavioral Health Services Provider is looking for Therapeutic Support Staff to work with children and adolescents in Lancaster, Lebanon, York, Dauphin, Cumberland, Lebanon, Chester & Berks Counties. This is an ideal position for professionals who are passionate about improving the lives of children and teens and want to work as part of a therapeutic team.
Our Ideal Behavioral Health Support Staff…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, Education or other Human Services related field OR Bachelor’s degree in an unrelated field and a minimum of one year experience working with children.
- Able to work a mix of day and evening hours
- Passionate about serving children and families in their natural environments of home, school and community
- Reliable transportation to get to the homes and schools of clients
What We Offer our Behavioral Health Support Staff….
- Competitive Pay Depending on Experience
- Flexible FT or PT hours
- FT & PT Benefits options
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Supervision and Continuing Education opportunities to support your professional development
- Tuition Discount program for pursuing your Master’s Degree
If you are interested in a career in mental and behavioral health and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please submit your resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time