RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Tableau SME for their group that has not used Tableau to sit in Minneapolis, Minnesota (MN), Charlotte, North Carolina (NC), or Phoenix, Arizona (AZ).
Start your career off on the right foot with one of 'America's Top 500 Companies', as awarded by Forbes. Our client is known as a place where people feel included, valued, supported and respected. Innovative thinking and industry-leading technology allow their associates to thrive and grow in their careers. And with a priority placed on their culture and company principles, their commitment to diversity, ethics and the communities in which they operate is their driving force.
This team needs someone to look at use cases, design solutions from all tools, and get them to the point where they have something meaningful quickly so they can get information to the top of the house. Use cases' will be vague to begin, so someone who can dig in and help understand what else they can present and how to do it. Streamlining processes to show what they want. Ease of use type things.
- Prior experience with data constructs used by AppDynamics, Geneos, and SPLUNK highly preferred
- Highly proficient at using the Tableau IDE
- Demonstrated excellence in color management, graphics presentation, and dashboard usability
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent communication and partnership skills
- Must be able to gather and combine data from disparate heterogeneous sources as well as new sources
- Works independently
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.