Talent Acquisition Specialist / Branch Manager - Bilingual: English / Spanish
Since 1981, CareersUSA is an award-winning, woman-owned, national staffing firm offering businesses a wide range of staffing services including temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire personnel as well as payroll processing services and HR Time & Attendance software solutions. In addition to connecting employers with employees, CareersUSA finds people meaningful jobs and successful careers.
We are seeking a blend of a powerhouse recruiter and a manager who can drive a team passionately to exceed our clients’ expectations, and who is eager to manage a successful office in Doral, FL. If you are hands-on, possess a sense of urgency, and can meet deadlines working in a fast-paced environment, then you are ready to step into an exciting career opportunity.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist / Branch Manager you will serve as a professional expert to help our clients build their business by providing staffing solutions, as well as benefit from the satisfaction of finding people meaningful jobs and successful career paths. This is a unique opportunity to grow with an industry leader and to make a difference and be recognized and rewarded for growth and hard work.
Help build high-volume client relationships and maintain key accounts. Responsible for growing the branch's revenue. Responsible for mentoring and managing a successful staff.
- Develop new client relationships and maintain key accounts
- Lead, manage and mentor an inside team towards accomplishing goals, building client base, and increasing revenue
- Oversee the day-to-day operations in the branch office, ensuring the highest levels of customer service and professionalism
- Support the sales efforts of the branch by securing appointments to meet with potential and current clients
- Creatively, identify talent via job boards, reverse resume searches, headhunting, internet searches, referrals, walk-ins, job fairs, and networking events
- Skill-market candidates to current and prospective clients via phone and/or e-mail
- Source, interview and select candidates for job placement based on client requirements
- Manage applicant process and client follow-up
- Bilingual: English / Spanish Required
- Highly self-motivated, success minded, positive and persistent team player
- Must have at least one year of management experience
- Strong experience in cross selling, recruiting functions and client relations is preferred
- Impeccable communication, customer and leadership rapport
- 4 year degree is preferred, but not required
- Sales and/or recruitment experience is required
*Local candidates only please*
- CareersUSA - National Headquarters
- Application Process: Please submit your resume through this posting