RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Talent Acquisition Operations Analyst in Saint Louis, Missouri (MO).
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and University Relations/Outreach Leads to assess processes, policies, and procedures to understand opportunities for optimization, improved documentation, and training
- Identify project opportunities and recommend resourcing management, feasibility, and timing of execution as it pertains to University Relations/Outreach processes and overall Global TA LRP (serving as project manager)
- Align project requests across the Global Ops organization with LRPs, resource needs, technical system alignments, impact analysis, and project assignments
- Manage SOPs, reference libraries, and support materials as it pertains to University Relations/Outreach processes
- Manage Urbanbound, NC3 and Big Frey vendors; weekly calls with NC3 to review upcoming events; daily event checklist review; daily connection with UR recruiters for changes; bi-weekly RSVP reporting; event request changes from Recruiters tracked/coordinated with NC3; bi-weekly audit run and changes sent to NC3; electronic event request form submission review in RECSOLU; job posting booklet built/individual postings uploaded to RECSOLU
- Support the 1890's Diversity Student Leadership Outreach Event
- Support North America Outreach efforts; inclusive of RECSOLU management, capsule/supply logistics, etc.
- Serve as system analyst for RECSOLU/Yello, identifying opportunities for enhancements, usage opportunities, and regional adoption/implementation
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, Human Resources, or related field of study desired
- 3+ years of experience in an HR or operations related position or in a role that supports/has direct exposure to HR processes and initiatives
- Experience with project management, analysis, and/or project coordination
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and SAP
- Demonstrated initiative and foresight to anticipate and act on opportunities for improvement
- Proficiency with Visio or use of Visio tools embedded within MS Excel
- Experience developing and using project planning tools
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.