Tax and Accounting Manager
Since 1990, Adams, Kvittem-Barr & Assoc. CPAs, LLP, a high tech, full-service public accounting firm with offices in Carefree and Scottsdale, AZ, has been providing a full array of accounting, taxation, financial planning and consulting services to a clientele of privately-held businesses and high-end individual tax clients.
We are currently seeking an energetic, client-focused self-starter with 7+ years of recent public accounting tax experience to lead tax engagements. Providing hands-on client service, you will prepare and review complex tax returns for partnerships, S and C corporations and individuals; complete tax research and planning; professionally develop & manage client relationships and complete accounting duties on behalf of our clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA license
- 7+ years of recent public accounting experience including tax planning, compliance, preparation and review in addition to client relations
- Ability to review & prepare complex tax returns, manage multiple clients and responsibilities simultaneously, thrive working independently and remain current on recent tax developments
- Strong knowledge of accounting and financial statements
- Strong communication, organizational, leadership, analytical, client service, follow-up and PC skills including MS Office & QuickBooks proficiency with experience in a paperless office environment
- Proven integrity, dependability and trustworthiness
- Prior non-profit experience, knowledge of cross-border tax reporting and/or foreign requirements and Lacerte & Financial Edge software proficiency are all a plus
We are proud to offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, growth potential, opportunity for a hands-on client experience and a professional, friendly office environment.
If you are seeking an excellent opportunity to grow your career with a well-respected firm and are eager to learn more about becoming a key part of our practice, please submit your resume by clicking 'Apply' below.
Adams, Kvittem-Barr & Assoc. CPAs, LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: tax manager, tax supervisor, accounting supervisor, tax senior, senior tax accountant, senior accountant, certified public accountant, CPA