RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Tax and Audit Staff/Senior in North Andover, Massachusetts (MA).
- Plan, supervise, and control phases of tax services for clients
- Project and plan the timing of the workload of staff
- Lead the decision-making process for engagements/clients
- Assist in recruiting, plan assignments, resolve problems, consult staff and evaluate performance
- Monitor time budgets and deadlines for adherence
- Provide client management
- Prepare client meetings
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA credentials
- 2+ years of public accounting experience with emphasis in tax (Individuals and some corporate work)
- Able to travel to local client sites
- Advanced technical knowledge of tax and audit and accounting concepts
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Excellent client service orientation
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.