Our client is currently seeking a Tax Manager. The Tax Manager will be responsible for assisting with all tax related matters, and various additional tasks. This is a full-time, permanent position in a public accounting firm.
- Carry out technical reviews and develop conclusions.
- Take charge of scheduling and budgeting.
- Conduct tax research to develop new tactics and methods.
- Coordinate the presentation of all tax related services to clientele.
- Assist in professional development and staff training initiatives.
- Stay current on best practices and policies in the industry.
- Interact with clients as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- 4+ years of public accounting experience as a tax manager is needed.
- CPA license is required.
- Must be knowledgeable on all local, state, and federal tax rules and regulations.
- Attention to detail is required.