Hayward Pool Products, a division of Hayward Industries, Inc. is the largest manufacturer of residential swimming pool equipment in the world, with a significant presence in the commercial pool market that is continuously growing. Headquartered in Elizabeth, New Jersey, Hayward designs, manufactures and markets a full line of residential and commercial pool and spa equipment including pumps, filters, heating, cleaners, salt chlorinators, automation, lighting, safety, flow control and energy solutions. For over 80-years, Hayward has been enhancing pool ownership by manufacturing cutting edge, advanced pool and spa equipment. Hayward listens to our customers’ needs and makes sure they are implemented during the design and manufacturing process. The goal is to become the preferred brand of choice with every residential and commercial swimming pool and spa.
Support the organization by managing all aspects of tax compliance and government audits (tax returns and estimated payments for income, franchise, sales, use, excise, property, and other transactional taxes) for U.S. federal and states. Monitor and verify international tax compliance. Prepare quarterly and annual tax provisions including financial statement presentation and footnote support.
- Prepare annual federal and state income tax returns.
- Prepare quarterly estimated income tax payments.
- Analyze and prepare quarterly and annual current and deferred tax provisions.
- Prepare all financial statement presentation and footnote support for tax related matters.
- Act as a liaison for tax aspects of financial statement audits of PwC
- Coordinate preparation with Human Resources for all pension and benefit reporting requirements.
- Oversee the preparation and review of all sales and use tax returns.
- Monitor and verify international tax compliance.
- Streamline and enhance tax compliance and reporting.
- Work with internal staff and external advisors to implement and comply with tax minimization strategies.
- Monitor, research, document and implement changes to tax law and accounting guidance.
- Complete special projects as assigned by the Corporate Controller
Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to adeptly handle each essential duty satisfactorily and with much autonomy. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
6 to 8 years related tax experience with a BA in Accounting or an MS in Tax, and a CPA designation. Public accounting experience strongly preferred. Must have above average computer skills with very strong analytical, and communication skills.