A growing public accounting firm is seeking a tax manager in the Pittsburgh PA area, due to recent growth of the firm. They are looking for someone who enjoys taxes and will be a current and future leader in the tax department. Strong candidates must have at least 7 years of experience of preparing and reviewing tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations and trusts and completing research.
Tax Manager Functions:
- Oversee a team of highly motivated staff
- Provide tax compliance and consulting to a diverse base of clients
- Oversee complex tax projects for a variety of clients
- Provide timely and complete evaluations and counseling for the staff accountants
- Be a hands-on leader
- Possess strong written and verbal skills
Tax Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Equivalent
- CPA license
- 7+ years of experience
- Have the ability and willingness to learn
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other accounting positions, reach out to Randi Bosch with gpac at Randi.email@example.comHelp or 605.231.4831.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.