Seeking a tax manager to prepare accurate and timely state, local and federal consolidated and individual entity tax returns and other business related filings. The ideal candidate is a team player who creates and implements tax plans and works closely with the accounting and leadership teams, affiliate companies and outside auditors to identify opportunities for process improvement and potential areas of risk. The Tax Manager will ensure compliance with local, state and federal tax law through a series of systems and system controls that are designed to ensure accurate, timely reporting. He/She will monitor current and impending changes to tax regulation and make the appropriate updates to policies and strategies. The ideal candidate is single minded in his/her pursuit of ensuring compliance and achieves this goal through optimizing reporting procedures. Some travel required.
- BA/BS degree in accounting.
- CPA and/or MS in Tax preferred.
- A minimum of 5-7 years tax experience in a top tier accounting firm, or equivalent experience in a tax department of a large multi-national corporation.
- Strong technical knowledge and a developing area of expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management, organization, and analytical skills
Submit resume with cover letter including salary reqs.