RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client, an iconic New York City, NY based CPA firm (approximately 100+ professionals) is seeking a Tax Senior to assume a prominent role in their growing tax department. You will prepare complex tax returns including (1040's, 1120, 1120s, 1065, 1041 and 709) for final review by partners. This person interacts with clients for compliance and consulting service. They will also supervise, develop and train staff while working closely with the partners.
- Degree in Accounting and/or advanced MS degree in Taxation CPA preferred
- 3+ years of tax preparation experience in a small to medium CPA firm. Familiarity with ProSystem FX a plus
- Proficiency with Excel and Word and QuickBooks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines with accuracy
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and exercise professional judgment while applying proficiencies of a trained accountant
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.